Digital Photography and Imaging - Final Project

15.06.2023 - 06.07.2023 (Week 7 - Week 8)

Vanessa Kei Kurniadi / 0360525 / Bachelor or Design in Creative Media
Digital Photography and Imaging
Final Project - Cinemagraphs - Self Titled





FINAL PROJECT

fig 1.1 Still Composition

fig 1.2 Still Composition PDF

fig 1.3 Animated Composition



Experience
This task has been fun yet frustrating. I enjoyed my learning process and getting used to the tools and techniques here. Watching the preview as the objects move around feels amazing, since I know I made them. But I had an error during this project that makes me a bit frustrated. Thankfully I only had to copy and paste it again and it works fine. The skills I learn in this semester will definitely be useful in the future, so I'm really happy I learned this.

Observation
I saw some of my peers' work, and they look amazing. They have a more fantasical feeling to it, and mine feels a bit plain and empty. But I know I spent a LOT of time working on each details and I'm really proud I did. The more I look into it the prouder I feel. Looking at the finish products gives me an affirmation that I've done it.

Findings
I find that doing some simple animations and moving imagery in After Effects is quite simple. As soon as you get used to the feeling of it, you can do them easily. I never know that you could import a psd file and just move them around like that. I might find another way to do other things in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advanced Typography - Task 3: Type Exploration and Application

Video and Sound Production - Exercises & Project 1

Information Design - Exercises