Digital Photography and Imaging - Week 11

15.06.2023 (Week 11)
Vanessa Kei Kurniadi / 0360525 / Bachelor or Design in Creative Media
Digital Photography and Imaging
Week 11 - After Effects Exercise





LECTURE
-

(Online class, no lecture given)




TUTORIAL
In this online class, we weren't given any tutorials. Mr Fauzi only gave us a review and a Q&A session on how to do the keyframes for our After Effect work.



PRACTICAL
Since this week is conducted online, the only thing we do are reviewing some our peer's works that is played by Mr Fauzi so we all can see. A lot of them are really cool and they did things I didn't think about, which is inspiring, even though I've done mine.

Mr Fauzi also gave us a chance to ask if there was something we don't understand, and he'll show us how to do it.

I didn't have many challenges though. I actually forgot how to export it but then a friend showed me how to do it so other than that I didn't really have any problem whatsoever.

Here's my work:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advanced Typography - Task 3: Type Exploration and Application

Video and Sound Production - Exercises & Project 1

Information Design - Exercises