Digital Photography and Imaging - Week 12

22.06.2023 (Week 12)

Vanessa Kei Kurniadi / 0360525 / Bachelor or Design in Creative Media
Digital Photography and Imaging
Week 12 - After Effects Exercise





NO LECTURES



NO TUTORIALS



PRACTICAL
This week we went to class and work on our final projects. We can show our sketches and our progress. We can also consult about our compositions if needed.

I haven't started on mine, but I have a rough picture in mind on what I wanted to do.

Here are my references:
I wanted to try to create a strong pose and make it seem like I'm one of the agents. But my sources and abilities are limited so I can't really make it as similar as them. I don't have the costumes or skills to put there, but I can take the fire theme into my composition.

Here are some sketches I made;





I also wanted to add this animation as it would be cool as an intro, but Mr Fauzi told me it is too much, so I didn't use it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advanced Typography - Task 3: Type Exploration and Application

Video and Sound Production - Exercises & Project 1

Information Design - Exercises