Digital Photography and Imaging - Week 13

29.06.2023 (Week 13)
Vanessa Kei Kurniadi / 0360525 / Bachelor or Design in Creative Media
Digital Photography and Imaging
Week 13 - Final Project Progress





NO LECTURES (Public Holiday)



NO TUTORIALS (Public Holiday)



PRACTICAL
Week 13 is a public holiday, so we spent the time working on our project at home.

As for my work, I've done creating my PSD file that I will anime in Adobe After Effects.

fig 1.1 Screenshot of my work in Adobe Photoshop

It's a bit different than what I had in mind, I just don't want to make it too crowded and ended up distracting the viewer from the main focus, after all, I learned last semester that the empty space is really important.

I also added some RGB (though just red and blue) duplicates behind my photo, the Valorant outline, and my name. It will add some neon effect that will create contrast from the dark background.

I also kept the fire effects, I think it really works well with the overall image.

Here's the final look:


Here is the final look:

fig 1.2 My final composition

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advanced Typography - Task 3: Type Exploration and Application

Video and Sound Production - Exercises & Project 1

Information Design - Exercises