Digital Photography and Imaging - Week 14

06.07.2023 (Week 14)
Vanessa Kei Kurniadi / 0360525 / Bachelor or Design in Creative Media
Digital Photography and Imaging
Week 14 - Final Project Submission




NO LECTURES



NO TUTORIALS



PRACTICAL
This is the last week of the semester, and we're finishing up our project.

fig 1.1 Screenshot of my work in Adobe After Effects

I've done my video, I dedicated the first 9 seconds as the setup of the composition, and the rest of them are for the final one.

Here's how the animation looks like:


I showed it to Mr Fauzi. He told me that the video is supposed to be looped, so I had to remove the setup part and go straight to the final animation. He also told me that my photo is too dark, so I also changed it.

I also had an error where the video won't shows the second half of the video. Thankfully all I need to do is copy and paste the original layers and recomposed them into a new composition. I also added the music to this final version.

Here's how it looks:


When I look at it at first and compare it to my peers' work, I feel like mine is too simple. But after seeing it from time to time, I feel like I did a pretty good job for a complete beginner. Of course, there are much room for improvement, but this will do just fine for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advanced Typography - Task 3: Type Exploration and Application

Video and Sound Production - Exercises & Project 1

Information Design - Exercises